My Strengths :
Developer: I do believe in others. I like to bring hope to the hopeless. I love to help children build their self-confidence, by letting them know anything is possible!
Communication: Speaking in public is something i do well. I like to explain things to others and tel my stories. I love reading to little children and making the story come alive!
Includer: I like to make people feel included and do not want their self-esteem lowered because they do not feel included. When i am working with children i make sure the game is fair and everyone gets to participate.
Positivity: Before i took the test i never though of myself to be a positive person, but lately people have been telling me how positive i am. I do like to make things good for everybody and i like to find the good in bad situations. I like to give people compliments and encourage them. When i was little my teachers called me the encourager.
Woo: I love to meet new people and i like to hear about who they are and what they believe up front. I do not do well with surface level relationships. I am never at loss fo words, i always have something to say or ask you about yourself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I definitely agree that you are never at a loss for words. Lol, that's why I like you so much. You made me like you because you have a very energetic and including type of personality. You also speak very well.
I couldn't agree more with all of your strengths. For the time that I have known you and talked to you are a real good communicator and when you tell your stories, you make it seem like I was there too. I can also tell that you do love to meet new people and have no problem with coming right out and asking peole questions about themselves. I can also tell that you absolutely do not like to see anyone left out or not having fun. You want everyone to feel included and have that sense of assurance that they fit in.
I would have to agree with your strengths because i noticed that you can talk very well in front of everyone in our group. you are not afraid of voicing your opinions. period.
I think you are such a fun girl! You are indeed very good at communicating. You keep your audience interested and wanting another story. You know how to speak so that people understand and won't leave with questions about what you said. This is such a great gift that you should be very thankful for.
i see all of these in you for sure! you are great at telling stories and talking in groups, you always talk to new people and make them feel part of the group, and you're fun!
Even though I barely know you I know that you are all of your strengths. You're great at communicating, including everyone, and you definatly seem like you love meeting new people.
ooo wooo i think so. Well you got ok. You just love to meet people and hang out or just chill and walk and talk and swim and chill you know. You are very outgoing and like to include others. Qual qual.
Post a Comment