1st goal for this year: I want to develop a good study habit. My strength developer will help me see what i want and go for my goal. It will help me be able to find what i need and dont need to study in an a healthy environment. This strength can also be negative, i could take this developing a bad study habit
2nd goal
I want to create everlasting friendships this year. Communicator will help me better my communication with others and see what they need me to do as their friend. It will help me chose what i say wisely and experience a good friendship. Communicator could also make me communicate in a negative way.
3rd I want to be an encourager. Being a positive and woeful person will help me achieve this. I wan to be able to encourage to uplift everyone around me. Positivity could also make me annoying
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment