Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Alcohol

I believe that everyone has a different and equally important view about the consumption of alcohol . My view of alcohol is that it can be dangerous, but can also be a good time. Before i came here i had never drank alcohol in my life. I had been offered and had easy access but i always refused. People wondered why and thought i was a smart person for refusing it. The thought maybe i was judging them though for drinking. I just never found a will to and didnt want to be put in a bad situation and have no control over what i was doing. Then when i cam here, i drank for the first time. We all do some pretty dumb stuff when we drink! I just think that if you know what are you doing and limit yourself, then you should be able to drink. But if you cannot control yourself and are always drunk then maybe you should lay off. I dont know if i will drink again, but honestly dont care either way.

No comments: