Wednesday, September 19, 2007

"Who Am I"

Who am i? I do not feel like i am much of an artist, so this is mostly like a 21 answers of what i think i am.;which what is what i believe makes me feel like a person with meaning and value. In a sequence of words i would describe myself as a lover of mankind. I love people and their lives. Each person means so much to me and would love to get to know every person. But most importantly i love to help people, especially children. For the past three years i have worked with children who have their parents in jail. I am telling you this because i believe this is what makes me who i am. If i was not helping another human in need, what would i be? A spoiled American student, waiting to see what i can do for myself in the future? Helping others has made me who i am today, and showed me not to take for granted anything that is given to me! I am here today at school to gain a education that will allow me to be able to work with juvenile haul kids, and help them turn their lives around. My personality though, is passionate about my life and friends, energetic and fun. I am whatever you say i am.

No comments: